Current Location: my room
To-Do List, 25 December Evening
1) Dinner with parents, grandparents (on both sides), Uncle Andrew and Aunt Maria (on mum's side) and Uncle Paul and Aunt Therese (on dad's), plus assorted cousins and various of dad's coworkers.
3) Adapt information about NEWTs and schooling to Muggle equivalent A-levels and so on to answer questions from everyone.
4) Help wash dishes and conveniently avoid Jacqueline Barrett, the rather crazy and overly enthusiastic daughter of dad's coworker.
5) Get cornered by the above en route to living room.
6) Make excuses, make escape to loo, stay inside until coast is ascertained to be clear.
7) More coffee after dinner, corner Uncle Andrew Williamson (the Auror) and ask numerous questions about NEWTs and the Auror programme.
8) Conversation abruptly cut off as Jacqueline enters.
10) More coffee, go over notes and rearrange revision schedule based on new information, now in privacy of own room.
11) Study a few sections for Potions, textbook cunningly disguised as "Chemistry".
12) Abruptly shut "Chemistry" textbook as Jacqueline barges in.
13) Reiterate that she should perhaps go down and socialise with her family, and that her parents would not be pleased to find her
stalking conversing with me in my bedroom.
14) Get asked to follow my own advice and socialise with HER.
16) Inform her that I'm dating someone from my school, and mentally beg pardon of the powers that be that the fabrication was somewhat necessary if I wanted to be left alone at all.
17) Get pouted at, mentally bash head against wall, contemplate bringing coffeepot up to room and locking door.
18) Bring coffeepot up to room and lock door after making the rounds and exchanging a few pleasantries with everyone.
19) Wrap Angelina's present.
21) Study in peace.
Happy Christmas, everyone!